It’s important to ask the right questions when it comes to working with a new advertising agency. There is never such thing as a dumb question. You want to make sure you made the right choice, and if your agency can answer these questions effectively then you know your business is in good hands. Here are 17 important questions you should ask your new agency:
- How much experience does your team have?
- How often will the team and account executive be in contact with me?
- How do you keep your clients up to date with the latest progression on projects?
- Who will be doing the work on my account?
- What trends are going on that could possibly affect my industry?
- Can you show me past project examples?
- How would you say your company has changed in the past five years?
- What would you consider to be your best work and why?
- What would you consider to be on of your worst and why?
- Name a time you lost an account and why?
- How would you describe your work?
- In what area would you say your company excels at?
- How do billings for expenses work?
- Who do I call if there is a problem?
- Do you believe my business strategy needs to be revamped?
- What are some of your firm’s values and beliefs?
- How do you (the firm) define success?
CEA Marketing Group can answer all these questions and more! When hiring an advertising agency you want to hire someone you trust, like CEA Marketing. Can you think of any more questions to ask? Contact CEA Marketing group and confirm that CEA Marketing is the right agency for you!